Nezih Stationery Brand Case Study
About the Project
“Nezih” is a leading company that aims to offer new, colourful and interesting products in the areas of books, stationery and toys. It appeals to customers through its e-commerce site with hundreds of categories and thousands of products. As a consequence of our SEO works, while displaying the potential of the brand, we showed up on the first page of search for nearly 9000 keywords!
You can check out the details of the project, in which we acquired more than 200% organic traffic compared to the previous year, as a consequence of our long-term and regular SEO works.
Here’s What We Did?
In the sections below you can see the most important actions that we have taken while providing our SEO services to Nezih.
E-commerce SEO Works
As examples of the works in terms of e-commerce SEO;
- Organizing and optimizing the category tree,
- Optimization of category and product pages,
- Formation and optimization of category descriptions,
- Site-wide technical improvements,
- Custom works for specific product groups that the brand wants to be at the foreground,
- Technical SEO improvements specific to e-commerce sites,
- Off-site SEO works.
Through these actions, along with the growth in the SEO value of the e-commerce site belonging to the brand, growth in the number of organic visitors, boost in rankings and many other accomplishments have been gotten.
Obtaining Organic Visibility and Traffic Potential
Although an active SEO service had not been acquired for the “Nezih” Stationery brand, we have managed to shift its disadvantages into a great advantage in a process where the competition was very fierce.
For a brand, if there is a commercial potential on Google and you think that you are late for getting SEO service, we, as Seorative, strongly advise that the works start as soon as possible. Although the gap in the competition has widened a lot, a piece from the pie can still be taken.
SEO Work Against Powerful Competitors
Although no active SEO work had been done before, we have succeeded in obtaining good results in organic searches with well-planned and long-term practices and ensuring that it is sustained.
Long-Term SEO Works
Through our long-term service period of more than two years with the Nezih brand, we have significantly boosted the traffic and revenue performance achieved every year, making our work much more fruitful for the brand.
Category Tree Improvements
We have listed the processes we applied in the category tree optimization process on an e-commerce site in general terms below;
- Analyzing the existing category tree,
- Detailed analysis of category trees of specific brands in the same vertical or intersecting marketplaces,
- Analyzing the products and product groups that the brand is selling,
- Determination of new category pages that are worthy of creating for the brand we work with and that hold promise for an increase in organic visibility when created – We determine this according to the internal and external competitor analyses that we make specifically for the brand,
- Presenting our new category suggestion list to the brand team we work with and getting their approval,
- Detection of erroneously or incorrectly listed products in existing categories, except for when opening new categories,
- Giving recommendations by contacting the brand so that the products are in the right categories,
- Determining and closing down the categories that may damage the site or that have low value,
- Making 301 redirects to the most appropriate pages of the categories that were closed initially or in the following months.
Specific Works to Intended Categories
Due to the fact that there are more than a hundred categories and more than a thousand products on the website we have worked on, with such a prioritization, maximum benefit and revenue growth has been acquired.
However, as Seorative, we assert that site-wide practices are necessary and we work accordingly. We think that the potential of SEO does not totally manifest itself with works done by simply choosing 2, 3 or 5 target keywords.
In addition to applying site-wide practices, we also apply custom works to certain pages that we pick by considering the words or pages that the brand attaches special importance to.
Nezih was using one of this custom software for its e-commerce site. Since it is a custom software, we have successfully completed our content and technical developments without any negative impact on the SEO process.
- For two consecutive years, high organic traffic growth rates compared to the previous year have been acquired. Traffic growth rates were analyzed by excluding the homepage, which has the majority of the traffic from brand keywords.
- When we compare the years 2016 and 2017, we acquired a 200% traffic growth compared to the previous year.
- When we compare the years 2017 and 2018, we acquired a 47% traffic growth compared the the previous year.
- Within the scope of our SEO works, we have taken nearly 2000 keywords to the first 3 ranks and more than 8000 keywords to the first page.
- Through the SEO works which had continued for more than 2 years at a steady pace, much larger results have been obtained in terms of traffic and revenue, compared to short-term works.
You can click on the image for a clearer view.
Other Case Studies
We have grown the organic traffic of this newly launched brand, which did not yet have traffic, to over 1000 per month in just 9 months.
We achieved consistent and regular growth in the organic traffic of the Building Catalogue, which is quite successful in its sector.
We increased the number of organic visitors to 5000 per month with our work, which we started with this leading home textile brand, which had no organic visibility except for brand keywords.